Monday, January 11, 2016

research paper proposal

I do not agree with animal testing. I do not agree with animal testing because the animal has no say in wether it wants to participate or not. I understand that it might lead to great medical researches,  but it does not mean you should harm animals while doing so. The results of the animal testing is also not reliable. There are plenty of testing methods that people can use rather than testing on animals. Some drugs that pass the test requirements are not always safe. Most animals are not even protected by the Animal Welfare Act. I do not agree with animal testing at all.





    I believe that animal testing is cruel and inhumane. The animal can not talk to say if it wants to be tested or not.




Yes, my claim can be more precise. I can put in more detail about how it is inhumane and cruel as well as how it is unreliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment